NASSAU COLISEUM – HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
All upcoming events at Nassau Coliseum will be held in accordance with new rules and regulations issued by the State of New York for indoor facilities and large social gatherings. These rules govern both full and partial capacity events. Specifics details for upcoming events are as follows:
Michael Bublé – October 15, 2021
Proof of Vaccination or Valid Negative COVID Testing REQUIRED:
The Michael Bublé event will have a seating capacity of greater than 5,000. As required by New York State’s COVID-19 guidelines, all guests age 5 and above must provide the following:
1. Evidence of being fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the event with a COVID-19 vaccine that has received full approval or emergency use authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or the World Health Organization.
2. Evidence of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken not more than 72 hours prior or a rapid test taken not more than 6 hours prior to entering the indoor venue.
What vaccination/negative test digital proof will be accepted for entry?
- New York Excelsior Pass app or another official government-sanctioned app.
- An original, digital photograph or photocopy (both sides) of their CDC vaccination card.
- An official vaccination record issued by another state, foreign nation or the WHO.
- A negative PCR test result taken within the last 72 hours or negative rapid test taken within the last 6 hours.
Checkpoints for proof of vaccination or negative tests results will take place at the main entrance to the Coliseum. There is no re-entry for this event.
Face coverings must be worn by guests who present a negative test for entry at all times, other than while actively eating or drinking. Masks are recommended for all guests.
Hand Sanitizers and Staff Safety:
Touch-free hand sanitizers will be located throughout the venue in all heavily trafficked areas. To ensure safety for everyone in the building, our staff will be wearing face coverings and will show proof of vaccination or negative test before entering. We ask that all parties:
- Exercise hand hygiene at all times
- Keep conversations short
- Do not physically interact with staff. No handshakes, “high-fives”, fist-pumps, etc.
Cashless Concessions and Merchandise:
Nassau Coliseum is a cashless operation including all concessions, merchandise, and parking. Cash will not be accepted as a form of payment anywhere within venue. All major credit cards are accepted (American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa).
Contact: For any additional questions regarding Health & Safety Policies for upcoming events at Nassau Coliseum please contact email@example.com or call (516) 654-820